Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yet another nice night for a ride...

Thursday night is my ride night. I have permission from the family and my schedule is clear. So out I go...
Tonight was cool but another great night. About 12-15 people were out tonight and it was good.

A note to safety... I almost t-boned a truck that did not see me when I was riding solo to meet up with the group. I have a headlight and a flashing light on my helmet. I always try to flash the light at the drivers to be sure they see me. This joker, was following 2 buddies off of K-7 onto Prairie Star Parkway and did not look my way after the others made the left turn across my path. He just followed. I was able to brake, although hard, and he realized his error. So, everyone be careful out there. Drivers still don't see us and we have to anticipate their stupid moves.

No comments: