Monday, May 11, 2009

Bike To Work Week - Day One

Day One - Bike to Work Week 2009

I got a pretty good day in to start a week that I hope will bring me 3-4 commutes. This morning, while brisk, was very pleasant and held a beautiful fog wrapped sunrise that I would show you here had I taken the camera. Shame on me.

I did not ride home today, instead I rode from the office at K7 and Shawnee Mission Parkway out to 75th and I35 to pick up a rental car for a business trip to Wichita Tuesday. This accounted for 18 miles total for the day.

I have managed to get a good group of folks riding at work.... not a huge % but at least a respectable showing. Most days there are no bikes in the racks, today there were 3 in the racks and 2 more stashed in the stairwell.

No ride tomorrow, but we'll see what the Wednesday weather holds in store.

No comments: