Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slacker

OK, so it has been a month since I have updated this blog. I am a slacker.

It's not that I haven't been riding, I have. It's not that I have given up on this blog, I haven't. It's just that I have had a crazy couple of weeks and am behind. Lame excuses I know.

The end our our company quarter (and I being in sales, am very driven by the end of the quarter), a medical trip to Florida to be with my father while he recuperates, and a very long and involved customer proof of concept here in KC have all zapped my time and energies.

But, I have ridden in Oklahoma City, and have pictures. I have ridden in Plant City Florida, but don't have pictures. And I have a couple of other tidbits to share in between. I fully intend to get these updates up in the very near future.

Stay tuned.

No comments: